Friday, February 27, 2009

Look Who's 29!






I would tell you how old he really is ... but he might not appreciate that. I think that he likes to believe that he is just greying early :) James is truly amazing!!!! He is; my encourager, such a hard worker, fun to be around, a great shopper, loving to our kiddos, willing to change diapers, doesn't complain when I ask him to move furniture to one wall ... only to change my mind and ask for it to go back where it started, the one who insists I spend time with my friends and tells me I shouldn't feel guilty about how much it costs to get my facial or head massaging moisturizing treatments, loving to my parents and most of all ... in love with his Lord and Savior ... THAT is what makes him the most amazing husband in the world!

I am so grateful to the Lord that He took hold of  James' heart at a young age and that He has continued to draw him closer every year to Him. I am forever blessed that the Lord spoke to James in a practical way, when he needed Him to, for our adoptions. There is no more perfect a partner to spend my life with. No one could put up with my ranting and ravings, only to look at me like I hung the moon two second later.

I love you honey and I pray that your birthday has been a blessing to you! Thank you for loving me the way you do. Thank you for our beautiful babies. Thank you for building our beautiful home. Thank you for trusting Him more than you.

3 comments:

Toni said...

How many times have you been 29 James??? Happy Birthday! So glad you are able to share it with your family this year.

Amie said...

Lisa-

I am SOOOOO sorry it has taken me so long to get your CD to you. I ordered it right after the giveaway, and they told me it would take a couple weeks to ship out. When tehy didn't come, contacted them and they said , they shipped them but they think the mail man stole all the shipments they sent out that day. for real.So they promised to ship them the next week. I gave them 2 nothing. SO I just cancelled and reordered them. Now it will be a few more weeks. ugh. So sorry.. they will be here some day! hugs~Amie

Amie said...

Lisa-
Can you e-mail me your address again at heartsmiles7@yahoo.com. Your CD came in!!!!

Thanks!
:)
AMie