Our last day in the hospital was traumatic and I am grateful that Susan was there with me. the doctor on call was in surgery and had a horrible yeast rash on his bottom. Cade's doctor was not made aware of the situation and I found myself fighting with nurses to get him treatment. After five hours we were finally released from the hospital and Susan made a beeline for Bartell Drugstore where we got Cade the cream he needed. I should have sent her in the beginning but they kept telling me the doctor would be there in just a bit. It was MOST frustrating and Cade's doctor agrees that the situation was not handled properly and they are making changes in their procedures because of it.
Thank you all for your kind words and support while Cade was in the hospital. It really makes all the difference in the world. He is doing well and I will keep you all posted as to his next surgery.




2 comments:
I am so glad he is doing well. He is such a joy to be around and I have really enjoyed watching him come out of his shell. God has a special plan for his life.
Lisa,
I am glad you are beginning to feel adjusted to life after the fishbowl.
Cade is precious and I am thrilled beyond words that our Miracle-working, Mountain-moving, Awe-inspiring, Gasp-giving God had healed him when they went in! Yippee Jesus! Such a testimony to how God loves and cares for the once-orphaned little ones.
Love, Linny
Post a Comment