Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Great Night

We had the most amazing night. The nurse was fabulous and Cade has only stirred for vitals and changing since 9:00pm last night. It could not be more peaceful here. Deana came last night to visit with me and we watched The Bachelor (The Women Tell All). We were both SO disappointed in the show ... it was nice to visit with her though and she brought Cade a VERY noisy car. He LOVED it of course :)

His surgery is to be in an hour if they are on schedule for the day. Thank you all for your prayers. We are definitely feeling them as I have not experienced a hospital visit like this ever! 

Oh and to any of my CHI friends out there ... I have replied to a few of your messages on the group and they are not showing up. On another group I tried to post and it was posted by the moderator saying it went to spam. I think it is from the hospital connection. So to Marianne, what a blessing that your hubby came around and I am praying about this little girl and her placement possibly with your family. To Michele, I wanted you to know that Rich is a reasonable man and he will soon remember that you are always right and that you should definitely adopt one more! Tell him that if he is just nervous about traveling without our family that we'll volunteer to come along. So, that should take care of all his hesitations ... right? Love you guys!

No comments: