Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Great Night!


Cade had another great night. He is enjoying his breakfast and getting some of his wires taken off this morning. He slept all night except when they came in to change him. He was right back to sleep after they would leave. He went to sleep at 6:00 pm, woke up at 8:00 pm to eat a little bit. He was back asleep at 9:00 pm and up at 7:00 am this morning ready to eat some more! He has just gobbled up all this french toast sticks, 1/2 his cheeerios and some banana! Happy boy :) Thank you again for al your prayers. I cannot tell you how remarkable this hospital visit has been. They are taking out Cade's epidural in a few minutes and if all goes will with his pain and if he is able to walk around tomorrow, we will be out of here! So exciting!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that smile! It is infectious. I am so glad this visit has been so wonderful. I hope all goes as planned tomorrow so Cade can recuperate at home. God Bless You All!

Tamara said...

Hello, Great to see you all today. Cade looked wonderful. Hope you get to come home tomorrow. We really need to start coordinating our Hospital visits for the same days. haha God Bless, Tamara