It was an exciting week for Cade. He started preschool and had such a nice time. He is in a small class of eight children. I think this will really help him with his language development. He wants to talk now and that is what's important! I am so in love with this sweet little boy :)
Friday, January 30, 2009
Cade Starts Preschool!
It was an exciting week for Cade. He started preschool and had such a nice time. He is in a small class of eight children. I think this will really help him with his language development. He wants to talk now and that is what's important! I am so in love with this sweet little boy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
He is absolutely adorable...I just have this special place in my heart for little Asian boys!! He looks so stinkin' adorable writing at the table...what a dolly! Don't you just want to gobble him up?
He looks like he would have a blast with my Isaiah!
I am so excited for Cade. He is so stinkin' cute! It is so incredible to think of how far he has come in the past year! We love you Cade!!
Post a Comment