Thursday, January 29, 2009

Look at it grow!

I am so happy that many people are reaching out to the Saunder's family during this time. I was looking at their Chip In below and was feeling blessed for them. I know that money will not bring back their peace of mind right now ... that is the Lord's job. I also know that what they need most is to be continually listed up in prayer. Having to daily go through all their cherished items must be incredibly taxing. So as much as I know what they need the most is prayer, I still want to encourage you to consider helping them financially. They are in the process of adopting their two sweet babies from Uganda and have just received immigration approval to bring home their sweet Jubilee waiting in China. I could not imagine completing three adoption and trying to climb out of the pit of a fire destroyed house. Their oldest son Ty just left for a deployment in the middle east so that is a much added stress on this dear family as well. Thank you for your consideration and mostly for your prayers for this amazing family!



By the way ... there is a push from many who are close to the family to get them an Extreme Home Makeover. If you notice I have a new button for them at the top of my posts. If you would like a button for your blog and a chance to get a blog make over, click here to learn how! If you have been touched by their story and want to write a message on a blog set up just for the EHM crew, click here to do so. Here is a video put together for the family. It makes me cry looking at the photos realizing that they are a LARGE part if not nearly all the photos that they have since so many were destroyed in the fire.

No comments: