Monday, January 26, 2009

Chinese New Year!!!

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! 

Claire come running out from my room this morning and quickly came back to get me screaming, "come see!!! come see!!!!" I thought, "hum, it must have snowed again." I could hear her saying, "so pretty, so pretty" and when I emerged from the room ... she way pointing (well she doesn't point since I have taught her that is rude ... she was more ... presenting) the Chinese New Year decorations I had put up the evening before. She said, "see how pretty ... oh daddy ... thank you ... thank you!" 

Back it up ... yes ... she thanked her father for all the decorations. Since after all there is nothing that my husband loves more than to spend his evenings decorating up our house :) Mind you he wasn't even home when she found the decorations since he was already gone to work but I was not going to burst her bubble. I will just make sure that he is the one who stays up to do it next time!

No comments: