Monday, January 12, 2009

China Anyone???

Last night Tori and I attended a missions meeting at our church. She has been feeling called to a missions trip this summer and our friends the Crebbins are taking part in one. Last week when an announcement was made about joining the trip James said to me, "we will find a way for you to go ... I will work extra jobs ... we will do what we have to do, because you are going to go." It was music to my ears. We have been trying really hard to pay off our debt and I have been trying to be very frugal as we do so. With that in mind, a trip to China in July just was not in my radar! We are trusting on the Lord for this and Tori is very motivated to earn/raise her own money for the trip. I am proud of her own personal interest in and calling to China. If you want to follow along with her you can do so here or follow the link on the side of the blog. Your prayers are much appreciated!

No comments: