So much has gone on since the last time I posted ... I thought I would fill in the highlights:
Easter!!
My parents came to visit and we went for dinner at a friend's house. I was very restful ...
Jace's Senior Prom!!
Ashley flew out to spend the summer with us and celebrate Jace's prom and graduation. Even better news ... she has a job here and an apartment so she is coming back in the fall for school!!!
Jace graduated from High School!
This was the most fun I have had in a long time. It was so great to see Jace and Greg come across the stage with diplomas in hand. Jace's education has not looked like most. We have let him be in charge of most of his education decisions with only guidance and he has done great! I am very proud of the young man he has become and look forward to seeing what God's plans are for his future.
I am not going to promise that I will keep up with lots of posts but I do see how much I have missed it! The fall is bringing some fun opportunities. I look forward to helping Tacia and Tori work towards some future goals they have in mind. Jordon has some big decisions about school this fall and if he would like to try Running Start. Jace is going to finish up his AA and choose a college to attend next year. Claire will be starting her Kindergarten/1st grade curriculum and Cade will be returning to his preschool class. James will be busy at work as his command has just taken over their new jets and I think that all of those schedules and happenings are going to keep me plenty busy! Blessings to all our family and friends. Thanks for checking in on us.




3 comments:
Sweet pictures!! Love the one of high fives after graduating!! It says, "Yippee"...
It is so much to catch up with each other, even if we are so busy we have to do it on each other's blogs. =)
Looks like your family is doing great .... and is VERY busy!!!
Post a Comment