Fall would not be fall without some great dry leaves and pine cones to pick up. Claire and Cade decided one day that pine cones were somewhat of a treasure. They each brought one up to the house, carrying it as gentle as a baby chick. "Look" they both exclaimed. Not to miss an opportune moment, I quickly gathered plastic bags and encouraged them to rescue as many as they could from the terrible fate of the back yard. It worked for over half an hour and on at least 100 pine cones. Hey ... that is 100 less I have to worry about cleaning up and they had a good time doing it ;)
A few days after pine cones, it was time to rake leaves. This is my absolute FAVORITE fall activity. I enjoy it even more than the pumpkin patch. Cade, Claire and Tacia took full advantage of the leaves decorating our back yard!




No comments:
Post a Comment